- In Bristol a baby boy's skull was fractured during a home circumcision when he fell off the kitchen table
- In Oxford nearly 1 in 2 boys circumcised at a Islamic school suffered complications
- In Birmingham, two boys every week are admitted to A&E with complications and 1 a month suffers a life-threatening injury
- In London, 32 boys were treated in the Royal London hospital with circumcision complications in the course of one summer
- In London a Ghanaian baby bled to death in his home this February after being circumcised by a Rabbi
- In Oldham, a woman will be tried for manslaughter after a baby boy she circumcised bled to death
When baby boys are being injured and killed by a medically unnecessary practice it's time to take action - please click here to sign our online petition and help us End Unnecessary Male Circumcision in the UK.